*Calculation example: screw-type compressor with oil injection running 8.000 hrs. per year
– Performance that counts
– Reduced downtime costs
– Increased Compressor availability
– Reduced spare parts costs for oil, oil filter and oil separator
– Less strain on the environment and resources due to lower energy consumption and lower disposal quantities.
– Reduces friction in the compressor and offers a better gap sealing effect.
– Low pour points
– Excellent water demulsibility
– Suitable for oil change intervals up to 12,000 hours depending on the operating conditions and oil type.
We look forward to receive your message!