Klübersynth CH 2-280,
Klübersynth CFH 2-400,
Klübersynth CHZ 2-225,
PRIMIUM SUPER M93
1) This lubricant is NSF H1-registered and therefore complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricant was developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. The use of this lubricant can contribute to increasing the reliability of your production processes. Nevertheless, it is recommended to conduct an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
In view of these challenges, lubricants for chains must have a high-pressure absorption capacity and especially effective antiwear characteristics so wear can be kept to a permissible minimum despite the prevailing mixed friction conditions. Depending on their specific application, chain lubricants are expected to provide:
– Corrosion protection
– Good wetting and spreading characteristics
– High adhesiveness
– High thermal resistance
– Ability to dissolve used lubricant
– Low carbonisation tendency
– Usability at low temperatures
– Media resistance
Additional selection criteria may include:
– Food-grade requirements (H1, ISO 21469)
– Eco-compatibility (rapidly biodegradable)
– Noise damping
Graph 1: Chain running dry (no initial or relubrication)
Graph 2: Initial lubrication by chain manufacturer, no relubrication. Wear is prevented until the (initial) lubricant is used up; then the chain runs dry.
Graph 3: Temporary dry-running; delayed relubrication leads to stepped graph.
Graph 4: Insufficient lubrication, e.g. due to inappropriate/low-quality lubricant or insufficient quantities of lubricant.
Graph 5: Optimal lubrication; low wear-induced chain elongation.
We look forward to receive your message!