Unlike other products on the market that fail to perform under lateral force and high shock loads – leaving your equipment exposed to contamination and wear and your bottom line exposed to endless maintenance costs – Klüberlub BE 41-1501 was designed to provide:
- Excellent wear protection under the highest dynamic load conditions – even in the event of starved lubrication
- Good load-carrying capacity at low rotational speeds
- Reliable lubricant film formation at high service temperatures
- Emergency lubricating properties due to the addition of special solid lubricants
- Improved efficiency – undercutting the FAG-FE-8 “Heavy-Duty Grease” requirement in wear prevention by 50% for tapered roller bearings and by 94% for angular contact bearings
- Broad applicability – can be used successfully on pivoting bearings, plain bearings and industrial gear couplings and is compatible with seals made of NBR elastomers
Engineered as a direct response to unreliable low-viscosity lubricants, Klüberlub BE 41-1501 performs like nothing else on the market – using a proprietary blend of MoS2 and graphite, as well as a special lithium thickener with high base viscosity to provide excellent wear and emergency running protection. This means not only is gear contamination and wear failure substantially reduced, but your service life and maintenance costs are improved as well – regardless of the demands of your job site.
At Klüber Lubrication, we understand you can’t afford to throw money away on unnecessary maintenance and repairs. That’s why Klüberlub BE 41-1501 was engineered to go above and beyond the competition to save you money and avoid breakdowns.
Learn more about how to increase the efficiency of your mine or cement plant with Klüberlub BE 41-1501 here. Plus, discover what other specialty lubricants, solutions and services Klüber Lubrication has for your operations.