Klüber Lubrication offers specially developed products for numerous applications in metal forming and processing. The right process lubricants and release agents help you achieve extremely high quality, long life and reliability in your forming processes. The most suitable process lubricant for your application depends on the material and the metalworking process, the tool surface and the processing speed. The temperatures during the forming process also play a role. For cutting, stamping and bending processes, lubricants and release agents with the least possible residues usually work best, while oils with solid lubricants (in most cases graphite) are used for hot forming.
The Klüber Lubrication product portfolio for forming processes includes oils with or without solvents, graphite oil and suspensions, a deep-drawing paste that is unique in the global market, and innovative products such as powders and lubricant varnishes that support the economical operation of your machinery.
Selected process lubricants:
- Klübertec CM 6-100.
- Klübertec ST
- Solvent-based volatile oils
- Klüberpress E 2-802
- Powder release agent for aluminium extrusion
- Klüberpress HF 2
- Forging fluids and graphite oils particularly suited to brass forging
- Deep-drawing pastes, also for tube bending
- Klüberplus S 08-107
- Bonded coating for application to workpieces before hot forming
- Klübertec CC 4-220
- Casting oil specifically for the Wagstaff AirSlip® process