Based on this information, we create an individual plant lubrication chart for you explaining the lubrication procedure for each lubrication point. This is the starting point for optimisations such as:
- Optimum number of different lubricants to reduce risk of mix-ups and inflated stock levels
- Perfect lubricant dosage for a clean surrounding
- Optimum use of lubricants to avoid waste and contamination
- Ideal maintenance intervals
- Ideal application methods
- Improvements to avoid standstills during relubrication
Furthermore, our experts create an optimisation plan and determine measures to improve your TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) processes such as maintenance, training, quality management, occupational safety, environmental, and health protection.