A-B-C-D Lifecycle Stages
The secret to maximizing productivity and lowering costs depends on the right lubrication.
Get the most out of your open gears at every stage of life using the industry’s highest performing portfolio of lubricants. Perfected over 40 years, our portfolio includes lubricants that maximize your plant’s productivity and lower its operational costs:
Klüberfluid C-F 3 ULTRA
• Operational lubricant for large gear drives.
• Make inspections easier with transparent appearance.
• Cut lubricant consumption in half compared to graphite-based products.
Klübersynth OA 98-15000
• Operational lubricant for large gear drives that contains solid lubricants integrated into the base oil for emergency lubricating properties.
• Reduce costs through longer tooth flank life and less lubricant consumption.
• Improve maintenance through fewer clogged nozzles, easier inspection and less leakage.
KlüberRenew - Repair lubrication
• Repair lubricant for open gear drives during operation and under full load.
• Improve operation of even severely damaged tooth flanks.
• Postpone investments in replacement gears.
Klüberplex AG 11-461, 462
• Priming and contrast lubricant containing solid lubricants to assist in the alignment of open gear drives.
• Protect tooth flanks during alignment and commissioning.
• Reduce maintenance due to high adhesion.
Klüberfluid B-F 2 Ultra
• Running-in and correction lubricant for open gear rim and pinion drives.
• Smooth surface roughness and level asperities quickly.
• Improve contact patterns and reduce vibrations.
Klüberfluid D-F 1 Ultra
• Correction and repair lubricant for large open gear drives.
• Simplify application with ready-to-use product.
• Apply even under full load conditions.
Market Manager, Global Industry Team - Heavy Industry