Speciality lubricants for the chemical industry
Availability under extreme conditions
Extreme conditions require special solutions. Klüber Lubrication have therefore developed speciality lubricants for the chemical industry which withstand high pressure, high temperatures and aggressive media. This helps you increase the availability of your production equipment and at the same time save costs. Depending on the applications, these lubrication solutions offer the following benefits:
- Higher productivity due to longer equipment service life
- Longer component life due to excellent wear protection
- Reliable plant operation as lubricants are resistant to media
If gas compressors, industrial valves and fittings or rolling bearings, e.g. in centrifuges or driers, are operated in contact with aggressive media, normal greases or oils are no longer sufficient. For such applications we have developed special lubricants based on PFPE/PTFE, which maintain their full performance even when subjected to extreme conditions. Thus incidental relubrication beyond the scheduled maintenance intervals is no longer necessary and the availability as well as the economic efficiency of your plant increases.
- High resistance to media and pressure along with high thermal stability increasing uptime
- Extended service life of the lubricated components, reducing maintenance interventions and spares
- Improved efficiency of your installation, resulting in energy savings
Contact us now to learn more about our solutions or click here for more information on our solutions in the chemical industry.
25 International Business Park
#04-25/26 German Centre
+65 6562 9470