Maintaining an efficient operation is complex; choosing the right lubricant doesn’t have to be.
Compounding the problem is that legacy products on the market are not ideal: clay-based greases are finicky and can harden in distribution lines, while nonbiodegradable lithium greases pollute the water and allows the EPA to issue fines.
With no viable one-stop-shop grease for vessel operators, it was time for a change. Enter Klüberbio BM 42-102, a multi-purpose, cost-competitive, biodegradable grease that can perform.
Ideal for maritime applications, Klüberbio BM 42-102 was developed specifically for:
- Rolling and plain bearings
- Rudder stocks
And it maintains eco-compatibility without compromising corrosion protection and load-carrying capacity. You can count on it to:
- Comply with the requirements for Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants
- Be compatible with common greases in the market thanks to its grease chemistry
- Show superior adhesiveness and resist water wash-out
- Be suitable for use in multiple lube points and in lubricant pump systems
- Future-proof your strategy as you can more predictably pursue EPA compliance
These benefits and more make Klüberbio BM 42-102 the ideal lubricating grease for marine equipment – reducing headaches, downtime, and waste. Reach out to Jestin Hulegaard at Jestin.Hulegaard@us.kluber.com so you can make Klüberbio BM 42-102 a part of your operation.