Your single-source supplier for the lubrication points on board your vessels.
Efficient, profitable and sustainable. Our high-performance lubricants for the marine industry.
Keep track of your operating costs with specialty lubricants from Klüber Lubrication for marine applications. We will show you how to extend the service life of your components, reduce your overall costs and improve the ecological footprint of the marine industry. Moreover: As a single-source supplier we cover a majority of lubrication points on and below deck with our extensive portfolio of specialty lubricants.
Get to know more! Meet our tribology experts at the WorkBoat Show 2018 (booth #421)
For a free admission ticket please click here.
We provide you with the appropriate product for every component on board, from the anchor winch to the stern tube.
- Propeller shafts and bearings are better protected, even in extreme conditions
- Steel ropes last longer with OEM approved wire rope dressing
- Propulsion systems can be operated in eco-friendly service
We cover almost all lubrication points on board. Our versatile range of marine lubricant products allow you as the operator to solve most requirements with just two products: a specialty lubricant for applications on deck, Klüberplex AG 11-462, and a high quality bearing grease for applications below deck, Klüberplex BEM 41-132. Gear oils, compressor oils, hydraulic fuids and specialty greases complete the marine range.
Environmental protection and high performance
With Klüberbio EG 2 oils environmental protection and high performance go hand in hand. Klüberbio EG 2 oils are ultimately biodegradable EAL gear oils based on synthetic ester oil. Benefits:
- They contain > 90 % of renewable raw materials and bear the European Ecolabel as a sign of environmental sustainability across the entire life cycle.
- Their oxidation stability, high corrosion and wear protection make them highly recommended from leading OEMs.
You haven't found your solution or have further questions?
Then meet our Experts at the International Workboat Show, from Wednesday through Friday, November 28-30, 2018 in New Orleans, LA.
Order your free admission ticket to the exhibtion hall here.