Your single-source supplier for 90 % of all lubrication points on board a ship.
Efficient, profitable and sustainable - our high-performance lubricants for the marine industry
Keep track of your operating costs with the speciality lubricants from Klüber Lubrication for marine applications. We will also show you how to extend the service life of your components and reduce the ecological footprint in the marine industry. Moreover: As a single-source supplier we cover all the contact points on and below deck with just two speciality lubricants.
We provide you with the appropriate product for every component on board, from the anchor winch to the steel tubes, to ensure that.
- propellers run even in the coldest waters
- steel ropes are permanently protected against corrosion
- stern tubes and Azipods can be operated eco-friendly in sea water
We cover 90 percent of all lubrication points on board. Owing to the versatile Marine Core Range of Klüber Lubrication, you as an operator can solve all these tasks with just two products: a speciality lubricant for all applications on deck, Klüberplex AG 11-462, as well as one for all applications below deck, Klüberplex 41-132 (engine oils not included).
Environmental protection and high performance
- They contain > 90 % of renewable raw materials and bear the European Ecolabel as a sign of special eco-friendliness across the entire life cycle.
- Their oxidation stability, high corrosion and wear protection make them the ideal products for applications below deck.
You haven't found your applicagtion or have further questions?
Then meet our Experts at the SMM in Hamburg, stand 309, hall A3, from Tuesday through Friday, 4 - 7 September 2018.
Order you free admission ticket here.