A well-oiled rail network is the reflection of a country’s passion for efficiency and success. Smoothly running trains not only ensure punctuality, but also optimise the service life of the entire rail equipment and infrastructure, even in heavy rains.
Opt for higher speeds, better traction and wear protection with Klüberrail AE 62-21
Developed exclusively for your stationary trackside rail flank system lubrication, this rapidly biodegradable grease comes with a full range of benefits:
- Good adhesion to wheels and rails: Klüberrail AE 62-21 is easily pumpable and is very adhesive – sticking well to rails and flanks, thus reducing friction. By this very adhesive property, the grease is not flung off the wheel flange and it forms a lubricant depot on the rail flank which is picked up and distributed by the wheels of the train, keeping the infrastructure well-oiled at all times.
- Noise reduction, especially on curves: By optimising the friction value between wheel and rail, Klüberrail AE 62-21 reduces both the stick-slip effect on curves and the generation of noise.
- Significant wear reduction on wheels and rails: Fully synthetic, Klüberrail AE 62-21 has been designed for the complex interaction of trains and infrastructure. It not only keeps the system sunning smoothly, but is also excellent wear protection for wheels and rails.
- No washout in rains: Another challenge Klüberrail AE 62-21 addresses is that of grease getting washed off in rains, leading to rust and muddy rails. Klüberrail AE 62-21 is highly resistant to water, which largely prevents the lubricant from being washed off by rain.
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable: Klüberrail AE 62-21 is environmentally compatible. The special composition of the grey lubricating grease ensures rapid biodegradability according to OECD 301 F.
Optimise the service life of your rail equipment. Optimise reliability.
Your reliability comes from on-time performance and efficiency. Make sure that you clear the line with high-quality speciality lubricants from Klüber Lubrication, and ensure reduced operating costs, and success right from the start.
About Klüber Lubrication
Klüber Lubrication is one of the world's leading manufacturers of specialty lubricants, offering high-end tribological solutions to virtually all industries and markets worldwide. Most products are developed and made to specific customer requirements. During its more than 80 years of existence, Klüber Lubrication has provided high-quality lubricants, thorough consultation and extensive services, which has earned it an excellent reputation in the market. The company holds all common industrial certifications and operates a testing section hardly rivalled in the lubricants industry.
Klüber Lubrication, set up as a retail company for mineral oil products in Munich in 1929, is today part of Freudenberg Chemical Specialties SE & Co. KG, a Business Group of the Freudenberg Group, Weinheim. Klüber Lubrication has about 2,000 employees across 30 countries.
About Freudenberg Chemical Specialties
Freudenberg Chemical Specialties develops, manufactures and markets chemical specialties. In order to be as close as possible to customers, the company has a global market presence comprising five brands: Klüber Lubrication, Chem-Trend, OKS, SurTec and Capol. Freudenberg Chemical Specialties is one of the world's leading manufacturers of specialty lubricants, release agents, chemo-technical maintenance products as well as surface treatment and electroplating solutions. Headquartered in Munich, Germany, Freudenberg Chemical Specialties operates in about 40 countries via its own companies. In 2015, the Business Group employed a workforce of around 3,300 and generated a turnover of approx. Euro 960 million.