is the world’s most important renewable energy source.
Klüber Lubrication makes it even more efficient.
Sustainable and efficient.
With an efficiency of more than 90 %, hydropower is the most efficient technology for energy generation.
Sustainability targets, cost pressure and environmental and renaturalisation measures are constantly confronting you as an operator with new challenges. Together with a leading European manufacturer of electrical systems, Klüber Lubrication has found a sustainable solution for increasing your efficiency without any modifications or high investments.
Klüberoil EE 1-46
is a semi-synthetic plain bearing oil with which the efficiency of plain bearings in generators can be increased. The additives used were selected to ensure compatibility with plain bearing materials.
The turbine oil complies with the requirements of the DIN 51515-2 standard and can be used in all types of hydropower plants.
- high system and energy efficiency over a wide temperature range due to lower losses plain bearing
- low foaming tendency and high oxidation stability
- long oil change intervals
- realization of a long component life
- meets the requirements of DIN 51515-2 standard for turbine oils