The future chemical technicians learn the skills and knowledge needed to control and monitor machines and installations. Naturally, the focus is on the manufacture and development of lubricants. You will be optimally prepared for the final exams by means of an internship outside the company.
- Quality inspection of both raw materials and finished products
- Preparation of production processes (assembly and disassembly of piping systems, thread cutting, processing sealing materials)
- Manufacture of chemical products
- Monitoring production processes (Does a particular valve open? Is the set temperature right? Is pressure kept at permissible level?)
- Filling and packing speciality lubricants
Professional Training is only offered in the Klüber Lubrication Headquaters in Munich and in Switzerland, therefore German language skills are mandatory.