How to apply

Who, when, what, to whom?

Who should apply? What documents are required? When should you apply? Where to send your application? What happens next once we have received your application? Are there any vacancies?

Who should apply? Everybody who is fluent in German and has completed secondary school education with excellent results.

Professional Training is only offered in the Klüber Lubrication Headquaters in Munich and in Switzerland, therefore German language skills are mandatory. 

What documents should you submit?

  • A convincing cover letter
  • Curriculum vitae in tabular form
  • Copies of your last two school reports
  • Internship certificates (if you have)

When should you send your application?
From September until December for the following year as our admission tests start every December.

Who should you send your application to?
Please send your written application to:

Klüber Lubrication München SE & Co. KG
Aus- & Weiterbildung / Training Dept.
Geisenhausenerstr. 7
81379 München
Please send applications by e-mail to

What happens next once we have received your application?
We will confirm receipt of your application as soon as we have it. All prerequisites fulfilled, you will be invited for an admission test. If your test results are good, you will be invited for an interview. If that goes well too, a training contract can be made!

Are there still vacancies?
For 2019, please send your application from now onwards.