In drilling and production operations, components have to withstand harsh conditions and have to work effectively to reduce downtime and save costs. One aspect which helps to ensure this is the use of the right lubricant. Specialty lubricants from Klüber Lubrication help to maximize the output of equipment and critical assets whether floating or fixed.
Acknowledged as the global market leader in speciality lubricants, Klüber Lubrication is a trusted partner in many industries worldwide. We offer you a portfolio of approximately 2000 speciality lubricants designed to perform in the harshest conditions, many of them meet approval for use by leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Klüber Lubrication has for over 85 years continually provided greater product durability, delivered higher energy efficiencies and is increasingly called upon to solve the most challenging lubrication problems of modern-day equipment when traditional solutions fail.
Klüber Lubrication can offer the following advantages to your upstream operations:
- Cost savings through reducing rig downtime and component wear
- Expert recommendations coming from advanced knowledge of tribological solutions
- Superior products that will withstand extreme conditions (temperature, pressure, wet)
- International presence – a long history of efficiently delivering products to all corners of the globe.
- Availability of environmentally-friendly products that do not compromise performance, including OSPAR products.
- Pipe connections
- Derrick components (crown, traveling block, top drive, rough neck)
- Mud Systems (shale shakers, mud pumps)
- Draw works
- Jacking gears
- Deck cranes
- Wire ropes
Drilling applications found in land and offshore applications: