Formulated to handle various bearing applications within wind power applications, Kluberplex BEM 41-141 makes it easy to consolidate lubricant inventory.
The grease is formulated with a special blend of base oils and additives targeted directly for pitch and yaw bearings (high stresses, oscillations, vibrations), main bearings (low rpm, high stresses, vibrations, oscillations), and generator bearings (high rpm and temperatures, vibration).
Klüberplex BEM 41-141 was developed to deliver a wide range of benefits that include:
- Wide service temperature with good pumbability and metering via centralized lubrication systems
- Longer service life of rolling bearings due to good wear protection even under vibration conditions
- Good grease distribution and oil separation
- Low frictional resistance and reduced component temperature
- Reduced wear due to excellent lubricity
- Easily miscible with other greases for easy changeover