Klüberplex AG 11-462 is specially formulated to adhere to crane winch slewing gears, tooth rack wears, wire ropes, rollers and slide bearing and jacking system, which saves re-lubrication labor and improves corrosion protection against saltwater spray. It is a brushable adhesive white lubricant containing an aluminum complex soap, mineral oil and white solid lubricant particles.
Lubrication of slewing gear with Klüberplex AG 11-462.
- Clean handling thanks to white, graphite-free formula
- Reduced lubrication consumption compared to graphite-based formulas
- Reduce need to stock different greases with the versatility to lubricate slide and roller bearing and sliding surfaces
- Extend equipment life and reliability with superior adhesion and load-carrying capacity
- Protect equipment during longer stop periods with good corrosion protection in saltwater spray environments
- Reduced maintenance due to long-wearing, no-drip properties
Check out how Klüberplex AG 11-462 protects cranes and winches.
Download the case study: Open gear lubrication on offshore cranes
Download the case study: Open gear lubrication on winches
Check out how Klüberplex AG 11-462 was used in the world’s longest vertical-lift bridge application.
Case Study: Pont Jacques Bridge