Klϋber Lubrication, a worldwide manufacturer of specialty lubricants, will feature its specialty solutions for the food processing and pharmaceutical industries in booth #S-7686 during PACK EXPO Las Vegas, September 25-27, 2017 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Klüberplus C2 K2 Ultra Dry, C2 PM2 Super Dry, C2 PM2 Ultra Dry, a series of a conveyor belt lubricants for the beverage and food processing industry
- Klüberpaste UH1 96-402, a light-colored high-temperature paste for the food processing and pharmaceutical industries
- Klüberfood NH1 74-401, a synthetic long-life, high-temperature grease for the food and pharmaceutical industries utilizing a unique FDA-approved urea thickener
Klüberplus C2 K2 Ultra Dry is designed for the lubrication of conveyor belts made of plastic and the transport of carton packages. It is based on a modern set of ingredients to satisfy the requirements of conveyor operators that are looking to reduce lubricant consumption quantities while reducing cleaning efforts and improving hygiene.
Klüberplus C2 K2 Ultra Dry is made without perfluorinated substances (PTFE), leading to less waste water contamination. The use of Klüberplus C2 K2 Ultra Dry also increases process reliability. It leads to dry floors, the prevention of aerosol formation during lubricant application, less waste water contamination as well as savings in operating expenses (water, cleaning agent, spare parts).
Klüberplus C2 PM2 Super Dry is designed for the lubrication of conveyor belts made of plastic and the transport of PET bottles and metal cans. The lubricant helps prevent residue formation on conveyor belts and in application systems, leading to better hygiene status and reduced cleaning effort. Klüberplus C2 PM2 Super Dry ensures reliable line operation as the product is free from silicone and PTFE, reducing the risk of nozzle blockage. The lubricant is also NSF-H1 registered for increased process reliability.
Klüberplus C2 PM2 Ultra Dry is designed for the lubrication of conveyor belts made of plastic and transport of PET and metal packages in combination with LOEHRKE spraying equipment. The special nozzle in the LOEHRKE system in combination with Klüberplus C2 PM2 Ultra Dry enables individual regulation of the lubricant quantity on each track. As a result, lubricant consumption and the coefficient of friction management can be optimized. It is also possible to reduce the cleaning effort considerably when using Klüberplus C2 PM2 Ultra Dry due to less residue formation.
Klüberpaste UH1 96-402 is a high-temperature paste designed for versatile assembly purposes in hygienically sensitive environments. It contains fully synthetic base oils and a special blend of ceramic solid lubricants. Klüberpaste UH1 96-402 is suitable for a variety of friction points in food processing and pharmaceutical machines which are subject to high loads, including:
- as an assembly paste for transition and loose fits to prevent fretting corrosion
- as a paste for screw connections based on high-alloy steels to optimize the tightening torque and demounting, even after long operating periods
- as a long-term lubricant for low-speed guide rails, hinges, rollers, etc.
Klüberfood NH1 74-401 is designed for incidental contact in food and pharmaceutical processing, combining the high performance and load-carrying capacity of a synthetic base oil with the versatility of an innovative urea thickener. Klüberfood NH1 74-401 is suitable for long lubrication intervals in a large variety of applications. This high-temperature grease provides a wide service temperature range and can be applied in rolling bearings up to 160°C, and even up to 180°C (short term) with appropriate relubrication intervals.
Klüberfood NH1 74-401 can be used in a variety of food processing sectors, such as bakery, pasta, beverage, meat and fish, tobacco, cereals, grains and oils. Applications include:
- drive roller bearings in ovens and proofers
- conveyors and motor bearings
- roller bearings in packaging and labeling machines
- camshafts, linear guides, and with sliding movements