Klüberfood NH1 74-401 grease uses a unique, synthetic, high-temperature NSF H1 food-grade formulation that can withstand continuous bearing temps ranging from 320-356°F (160-180°C). With appropriate relubrication intervals, it can be employed up to 356°F (180°C) for short periods—offering a versatile solution that saves maintenance time and lubricant costs by covering many applications. Instead of PFPE, it uses an FDA-approved urea thickener, combining outstanding performance previously reserved for non-H1 lubricants with food safety.
- Simplifies application by covering a wider temperature range with one grease suitable for manual or central lubrication systems
- Reduces lubricant and maintenance costs thanks to longer service intervals
- Enables lower lubricant quantities due to high performance in the production process
- Boosts reliability with good load carrying capacity
- Provides a path to food safety with NSF H1 registration and ISO 21469 certification
- Improves risk management by reducing the number of operator lubrication tasks