Secretary (to the CEO)
Loc: Bangalore/ Exp: 5-8Yrs / CTC range offered: 5-8 LPA based on Exp
Klüber Lubrication, a company of the Freudenberg Group and part of Freudenberg Chemical Specialities, employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 different countries, is the world’s market leader for specialty lubricants. Our passion is innovative tribological solutions that help our customers to be successful. We supply more than 2,000 different products, many of them customized, and provide service support in almost the entire world’s industries and markets. To support our team we are looking for a
- Managing the CEO’s calendar.
- Coordinate and communicate on various pending activities with the sales heads to ensure timely completion on behalf of the CEO.
- Managing the CEO’s internal and external correspondence and communication.
- Prepare MIS reports measuring and monitoring sales performance.
- Prepare presentations for both internal reviews and business reviews with the Group.
- Dealing with confidential correspondence (e mails & letters) of the CEO, segregating/ short listing mails for his decision, responding to certain mails directly and prioritizing action items for him, vis -a–vis rest of the Organization / leaders.
- Systematic record keeping and filing of papers/ documents.
- Fixing appointments for visitors and meetings with internal & external contacts like customers/ suppliers/ service providers.
- Making travel arrangements for the CEO.
- Organizing Sales Conferences & Sales Events.
- Experience in Project work.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
Bangalore based, female candidates will be given first preference
Total years of experience required: 5 to 8 years
Industry experience required : Secretarial experience in an MNC preferably to a CEO
Qualification: Science Graduate with a Certificate or Diploma in Commercial Practice
Should be able to join at the earliest.
Other attributes required:
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Expertise in handling computers in general and other communication devices like, fax, e- fax, scanner and other telecom office equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- Information management and business analysis skills. Should exhibit sensitivity towards confidentiality of information.
- Strong time management skills, well organized, structured and effective coordination.
- Should possess problem solving ability and take decision making initiatives.
- Should be comfortable dealing with ambiguities / uncertainties.
- Ability to deal with multiple stake holders / managers.
- Exhibit pro-activeness and situational leadership.
- Should be confident, polite & should have a pleasent personality.
- Kindly read the above job description before applying and apply through the website only.
- Only suitable profiles will be reviewed, shortlisted and called for interviews.
- Additional information required:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
- Latest passport size photo
Klüber Lubrication India Pvt Ltd strives to recruit and retain talent. We look for candidates that are Outstanding, Ambitious and Personal. Service and providing the best technical solutions for our customer base is top priority. Our culture is family oriented; we care about our employees as we do our customers. Join our team!
Do you have any questions?
Klüber Lubrication India Private Ltd.
Ms. Vyshnavi Bhaskar
3rd Floor Silver Jubilee Block,
3rd Cross, Mission Road
Apply online now! Take the shortcut.
You are leaving our website.