Distribution & Inventory Planner
Location: Londonderry, NH
Klüber Lubrication, set up as a retail company for mineral oil products in Munich in 1929, is today part of Freudenberg Chemical Specialities KG, a Business Unit of the Freudenberg Group, Weinheim. The Freudenberg Group, a global technology group with 40,000 employees in some 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. Freudenberg Chemical Specialities is one of the global leading manufacturers of specialty lubricants, release agents, chemotechnical maintenance products, and solutions for surface and galvanic technologies. To be close to its customers, the company is represented globally in the market with its five brands, Klüber Lubrication, Chem-Trend, OKS, SurTec and Capol.
- Develop planning parameters to replenish inventories and meet customer service objectives, while at the same time supporting organizational working capital and productivity goals.
- Work with suppliers, forwarders and other stakeholders to reduce lead times and increase flexibility of supply.
- Monitor schedule attainment and supplier performance. Proactively communicate risks to impacted stakeholders.
- Provide optimized requirements to external suppliers in the form of forecasts and purchase orders.
- Prepare background information to support the SOP and inventory forecasting
- Develop statistical forecasts
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to integrate market intelligence into the forecasts
- Measure and report forecast accuracy
- Lead root cause analysis into major forecast variances
- Lead initiatives to improve forecast accuracy
- Coordinate with production in scheduling daily activities and on handling exceptions
- Provide input to the development of inventory policies and parameters
- Maintain & add ERP master data to include safety stock levels, ABC codes, and min/max levels.
- Identify and manage excess and expired QC material as well as returns material and work with suppliers for resolution.
- Make certain urgent request are being addressed and processed to meet company and customer needs (i.e.: Key Target accounts).
- Complete weekly reports.
- Act as a back-up to the Production Planner & Logistics Manager in their absence.
- Establish and build strong working relations with internal colleagues to support Company goals and objectives as well as provide high quality service to our customers.
- Address issues and concerns in professional manner making sure to use strong, continuous communications and follow up as required.
- Ongoing review of systems and activities for efficiencies and continuous improvements
- Provide ideas to better department and company.
- Special projects as assigned by management.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- BA/BS degree preferred with 3-5 years minimum experience in materials management, planning functions or analytical/financial analysis in a manufacturing/production environment
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to use judgement to analyse facts, recommend and implement sustainable corrective actions written and orally
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with the full Microsoft office suite, Sales Forecasting Application knowledge a plus
- Experience with ERP systems including a strong knowledge of MRP
- APICS experience or certification a plus
- Six Sigma training a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in an international company beneficial
- Knowledge of German and or Spanish language, not required but a plus
Join one of the best companies to work for in NH! Kluber Lubrication NA LP is looking for individuals to join our team of global specialists. Providing exceptional customer service is our top priority. Please contact us to learn what our professional, yet family-oriented atmosphere can offer you.
Do you have any questions?
Klüber Lubrication NA LP
Ms. Erin Albert
Tel: +1 603-206-0823
Apply online now! Take the shortcut.
You are leaving our website.