Klüber Lubrication is one of the world's leading manufacturers of specialty lubricants, offering high-end tribological solutions to virtually all industries and markets worldwide. Most products are developed and made to specific customer requirements. During its more than 80 years of existence, Klüber Lubrication has provided high-quality lubricants, thorough consultation and extensive services, which has earned it an excellent reputation in the market. The company holds all common industrial certifications and operates a test bay hardly rivalled in the lubricants industry.
Klüber Lubrication NA LP is looking for an experienced sales professional with account management experience in a technical industry. This position requires the management of a defined sales territory with exposure to various market segments or industries as defined by the Regional Sales Manager and Director of National Sales. Experience in the Lubrication industry is strong plus. The ideal candidate should also have the ability to travel and take initiative remotely with effective time management skills!
Headquarters: Londonderry, NH
Home Location: Quebec, Canada
Territory: Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI, NFLD
Key Markets: Mining, Cement, Marine, Food Processing, Wind Power, Wood
• Call on customers and prospective customers regularly - requires 40-50% overnight travel to all parts of the geography.
• Write weekly call reports on all customer visits and submit weekly expense reports to Regional Sales Manager.
• Write a weekly itinerary and forward to Regional Sales Manager.
• Maintain efficient and detailed written records on all customers and reports.
• Make product recommendations.
• Offer additional technical assistance as required - hands on technical experience required on various applications.
• Establish a sales budget for territory or assigned accounts in conjunction with Regional Sales Manager.
Language: Bi-lingual - English & French Speaking
• 3-5 years in sales of lubricants, mechanical equipment or technical sales.
• Ability to travel as required for position and assigned territory.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have solid computer skills including Windows, MS Office, ACT, PowerPoint and Email.
• Self starter with effective time management and organizational skills.
• Able to work with others within Klüber Group as team player.
Join one of the best companies to work for in NH as designated by Business NH Magazine in 2016! Kluber Lubrication NA LP is looking for individuals to join our team of global specialists. Providing exceptional customer service is our top priority. Please contact us to learn what our professional, yet family-oriented atmosphere can offer you!
Do you have any questions?Klüber Lubrication NA LP
Ms. Erin Albert
Tel: +1 603-206-0823
Apply online now! Take the shortcut.