Location: Londonderry, NH
The Freudenberg Group, a global technology group with 40,000 employees in some 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. Freudenberg Chemical Specialities is one of the global leading manufacturers of specialty lubricants, release agents, chemotechnical maintenance products, and solutions for surface and galvanic technologies. To be close to its customers, the company is represented globally in the market with its five brands, Klüber Lubrication, Chem-Trend, OKS, SurTec and Capol.
Klüber Lubrication is one of the world's leading manufacturers of specialty lubricants, offering high-end tribological solutions to virtually all industries and markets worldwide. Most products are developed and made to specific customer requirements. During its more than 80 years of existence, Klüber Lubrication has provided high-quality lubricants, thorough consultation and extensive services, which has earned it an excellent reputation in the market. The company holds all common industrial certifications and operates a test bay hardly rivalled in the lubricants industry.
- Responsible for ensuring product pricing strategies are consistently applied
- Responsible for establishing and managing the process(es) for an efficient pricing structure; this pricing structure includes list, special, intercompany, distributor, etc.
- Manage and coordinate price updates and processes, analyze completeness and accuracy of price list information
- Regularly conduct gross profit review to ensure that the Company’s profit margin is in line with corporate goals and guidelines.
- Act as liaison to KLM on interactions regarding pricing, reporting and similar communications
- Collaborate with senior management to coordinate necessary pricing and business decisions in the best interest of the Company.
- Proactively gather market data for pricing new products and review market trends for pricing opportunities to optimize revenues.
- Create management reporting as needed to assist in understanding of changing sales/margin/mix of business and to analyze and track best practices; create processes and measurements to quantify the results of actions as it relates to price setting or changes; report out on established key performance indicators.
- Review existing pricing levels and price setting policies to increase profitability and understand business impact prior to rolling out new pricing and/or price changes.
- Focus on continuous improvements related to processes, analytics and standard tool development for use by the Company to optimize profitability.
- Conduct training for pricing policies and tools.
- Participate in training, meetings and ad hoc committees as appropriate to job duties and role.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-5 years of experience in pricing analysis or similar analytical role
- MBA a plus
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferable in marketing or strategic pricing; purchasing, planning or supply chain are also valuable
- Experience in product positioning and competitive analysis
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented, strong attention to detail and accuracy required
- Strong interpersonal verbal, written and presentation skills
- Microsoft Office expertise, especially in Excel, required; experience with Lotus Notes, Crystal reporting and ERP beneficial.
- Able to maintain discretion and confidentiality with proprietary information
Join one of the best companies to work for in NH! Kluber Lubrication NA LP is looking for individuals to join our team of global specialists. Providing exceptional customer service is our top priority. Please contact us to learn what our professional, yet family-oriented atmosphere can offer you.
Do you have any questions?
Klüber Lubrication NA LP
Ms. Erin Albert
Tel: +1 603-206-0823
Apply online now! Take the shortcut.
You are leaving our website.